What do you call the fastener that's like a metal zip tie with a screw?

by Ram Rachum   Last Updated July 03, 2018 09:21 AM - source

I assure you that this is not the beginning of a fastener-related standup routine.

While working out at the gym, I saw a fastener that looks like a metal zip tie, with a screw to tighten it. Two pictures below. This can be useful for me in some of my projects. Any idea what it's called and where I can buy it?

Tags : fastener

Answers 1

It's a hose clamp. Any hardware or automotive store carries them in the US.

July 03, 2018 08:33 AM

Related Questions

What is this zip tie like nail?

Updated May 10, 2016 08:09 AM

How do I open this ceiling hatch? (also what is it?)

Updated December 07, 2016 08:09 AM

What are these fasteners?

Updated December 06, 2017 15:21 PM