Term for a title automatically changing at an interval?

by Halhex   Last Updated July 10, 2019 15:16 PM - source

I'm looking for a search term and ultimately examples of website which have something along the line of:

This is Beatiful

Where the word Beautiful would change after a few seconds to Amazing or Stunning.

I know how to implement this but it must have a name? For now, all I was able to find were questions on how to implement something like this.

With some more research a stumbled onto a typing carousel or text carousel which come very close to the effect.

Related Questions

How to make webpage transitions?

Updated July 25, 2019 20:16 PM

What makes Reverse scrolling a sign of Bad UI?

Updated August 30, 2017 18:16 PM

What is the module for this animated website demo?

Updated December 03, 2017 22:16 PM

Smooth animations for multiline text

Updated September 13, 2019 11:16 AM