Mirror like object before lens

by Babak.Abad   Last Updated August 12, 2019 09:18 AM - source

I have industrial camera. Its model is BFLY-23S6M as depicted below:enter image description here

There is a mirror-like object after the sensor. You can see it in silver color. I want to know what it is and what its usage is. Is it a filter? for example anti-glare? or band pass filter?

Tags : filters glare

Related Questions

Eliminate Photo Glare

Updated January 08, 2019 03:18 AM