So I got some results that are both correct at some time t and incorrect at other time t. What can you say about the results.
I calculate the Voltage across C1 (V_C1) using a Thevenin EC. Then with that,
I got V_R1, I_C1, I_R1, I_Rs, V_Rs (everything on the left half.)
So then to calculate V_C2 and V_R2, I used 10 - V_Rs - V_C1 (method 1 "m1.")
With V_R2, I got I_R2, henceforth I got I_C2.
So using m1 I got some weird results. 10V for V_C2 at t = 0 and -0.1 A I_C2 at t = 0.
I'd like to know if there is another way to get V_C2, without using another Thevenin EC.
And what do you think I should take away from this experience (the fact that there are correct and incorrect results for V_C2 and I_C2.)
It's affecting my graphs of I and V for both capacitors.
Thanks like a lot.